Wk 2: Giants v Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, May 6, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Wk 2: Giants v Seahawks

Tank(ed)...let me know what is good for you...my time this weekend isnt for sure...tonight tho I can play as long as we start anytime from now until 8:30 pm est...tomorrow I should be good after 5:30 pm est until probably 8:30 pm est as well...Saturday will be hit and miss and Sunday is a no no...so then we're back to monday which is too far in advance for me to schedule a game...

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Bump for Tank, I can play tonight man

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Bump for Tank again, I can play tonight after work...tonight is really it for me. Work til 10:30 tomorrow night and don't know what Tuesday will bring...

4. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Cimmy -

Mothers day stuff for me during the day - my cell is 561.718.5166 - text me when you get off of work and we will try to get game in tonight. Sound good??

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah man, I get done with work at 8:15 pm est and can play all night...I'll text you later to see what is shaping up.

6. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Cimmy - just text tonight. I am on east coast time - around 10ish should be good for me - text me around 9:30 and we will set things up - kinda want to watch Yanks beat the crap out of Boston again..... we will set something up tonight.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Kickoff for this game should be around 10:30 PM EST Tonight after I get home from work

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Unfortunately, there were some technical problems on my end....seems my sister decided tonight was the best night to swap out our normal router and plug in her wireless router that has password that she decided to not leave me or inform me of. So, I can't connect to PSN much at all with the signal I am milking off the neighbors, so Tank and I are shooting for tomorrow night...sorry for the delay