Wk 2 Saints vs Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 4, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

@shiftee
    hey bud. I am not sure when the advance will take place, but I leave monday morning through thursday night. I can play late sunday night (which is looking when advance will be), or i could play early early monday morning, or late late thursday night (probably after midnight central), and then any time on friday (the last day to play).
    337.842.0603, I know you don't text and sometimes can be hard to touch base with outside of the forums, so just try and let me know what works for you.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@natedawg212000

@shiftee

Tampa Bay is currently short of 53 players but does have a bid open which will end Monday afternoon. However, in the interest of not having to go to the emergency day, Tampa Bay will be allowed to play tonight, since it appears this would be the only night the game can be played besides the emergency day

3. natedawg212000

thank you dave. i appreciate it. 3 weeks of camp will make it brutal. @shiftee, what you think my friend?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

@shiftee

Have you been in contact with Nate? I noticed you have not replied in this thread. Today is last day to schedule.

5. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Yes he told me to play a sub since he will be away.

6. natedawg212000

@shiftee - did you find out if you're off on friday?

7. natedawg212000

@shiftee well i just heard you said in chat that you can't play tonight. sucks. i am sorry my friend but i am going to be honest, you tried zero to help me get this game in. I know it's not your fault but you could have attempted. Oh well. Maybe just me. Sorry for ranting, just wish we could have got this in. GL with your sub.

8. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Nate I think you misunderstood what you were told then. I was told they want all games done by 11pm tonight and that if I couldn't play last night, then I should try to find a sub this afternoon. I asked you about 5 times in chat if you were sure you wanted me to find a sub and you said yes each time because you didn't want to hold up the advance day. You had originally said that if we play it would have to be friday. I said I would find out if I get the day off since I worked last Saturday. I found out today that I get half day this friday and half day next. unfortunately for our game, my wife wants to go away for the weekend for my bday which was a couple days ago so no the emergency day will not work out for me. I appreciate your opinion but in this specific situation, saying I tried zero to help you doesn't really apply and is uncalled for, im my opinion.