WK 2 User Matchups

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by vBIG SLICKv, Dec 16, 2010.

Who will win?

1. UCLA

2. Ok State

3. FSU

4. OSU

5. PSU

6. USC

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Mar 21, 2010
    Pick the winners
  2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    Twists Balls will move for a night to Big Slicks place.

Great user games and big props to Leon and Cougs getting their games done before a chance was given to make a prediction:

1. UCLA vs Oklahoma St. Gonna be a tough game, imho. Coach Perry has the Bruins primed to contend for the Pac 10 title but Coach Jman will pull this one out late in the 4th: 31-28

2. FSU vs OSU: Everything points to the talent laden Bucks and Larry Walters but Coach Dru always has a trick up his sleeve. FSU wins 35-24.

3. PSU vs USC: The first test to Coach Hokies crown and it will be a tough one with the loss of their first 2 RBs but I think Bolden has enough to keep control of the game and win 35-31.
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    1. I went with UCLA since Perry is deadly with a good running back and he has 2 great ones at UCLA. Morgan and James will be a nice 1-2 punch for Perry this season.

2. I chose OSU because I'm biased. Larry Walters is 25-2 as a starter in his career, including an OT loss to Texas in national title game.

3. Till someone knocks off Hokie I'm not picking against him. Even without Redd/Zwinak he still has loads of speed on both sides of the ball.