Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by vBIG SLICKv, Dec 16, 2010.
Pick the winners
Twists Balls will move for a night to Big Slicks place.
Great user games and big props to Leon and Cougs getting their games done before a chance was given to make a prediction:
1. UCLA vs Oklahoma St. Gonna be a tough game, imho. Coach Perry has the Bruins primed to contend for the Pac 10 title but Coach Jman will pull this one out late in the 4th: 31-28
2. FSU vs OSU: Everything points to the talent laden Bucks and Larry Walters but Coach Dru always has a trick up his sleeve. FSU wins 35-24.
3. PSU vs USC: The first test to Coach Hokies crown and it will be a tough one with the loss of their first 2 RBs but I think Bolden has enough to keep control of the game and win 35-31.
1. I went with UCLA since Perry is deadly with a good running back and he has 2 great ones at UCLA. Morgan and James will be a nice 1-2 punch for Perry this season.
2. I chose OSU because I'm biased. Larry Walters is 25-2 as a starter in his career, including an OT loss to Texas in national title game.
3. Till someone knocks off Hokie I'm not picking against him. Even without Redd/Zwinak he still has loads of speed on both sides of the ball.
Separate names with a comma.