WK 3 - 5 User vs User Games

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Apr 28, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

WK 3 - 5 User vs User Games

Week 3 Tradition users hold the top 7 spots in the national polls. There will be some shuffling in next week polls with 5user vs user games going on this week.

[​IMG]

Oklahoma locks down the top spot.

[​IMG]

IMO game of the week. UCLA has 7 game home winning streak both teams have 99 ovr defenses. Each team cruised to wins against Big 12 opponents in wk 2. Which defense will lock down the other offense? Who knows, one things for sure only one team walks away a winner. There are sure to be some turnovers in this contest. Winner will have least turnovers.

[​IMG]

Purdue is already mounting an assault at another title beating USC in wk 2. A win in Tempe puts them close to the finish line. They avoid Michigan and Ohio St. this year. Gotta love the schedule makers. ASU limped home with the Sun Bowl Trophy last year. This year will be diffrent with WR Martel Ham at full strength and 2014 fully in the rearview mirror.
    Purdue doesn't make many mistakes and this game wont be any diffrent. ASU will probe the Boilermakers secondary and we will find out how good these guys are. If ASU avoids giving Purdue extra possessions they will be partying on Mill Ave after this one.

ASU 38 Purdue 30

[​IMG]

Is Oregon still in "so close so far" mode. They better snap out of it. Did we sim last weeks game? 28 points from a team that averages in the mid 50's, I guess those cocks are hard? The Bucks disappeared after a season shattering loss to TAMU last year. They have much to prove this year but can't look ahead to a meeting with #1 Oklahoma. They have duck on their plate this week.

Oregon 38 Ohio St. 35

[​IMG]

This game would scare anybody. Texas suffered a tough loss in week 2 hops on a plane for a date with over a 100k crazed Wolverine fans not to mention Michigan has not lost at home in 16 tries. I'd pass on that one. Michigan shut out its first opponent and will be out for blood in this one. They need to stay perfect with no shot at Purdue. Could we see an all Big 10 National Championship? Michigan will be stingy in the Big House.

Michigan 34 Texas 14

[​IMG]

Here are a couple of teams trying to get things headed in the right direction. Both suffered losses to in wk2. USC is going through growing pains and may be a year away from reclaiming dominance. TAMU's freshman QB couldn't learn the new playbook so its back to the old one. The fur will fly in this one lots of points for both teams.

USC 45 TAMU 41

#1 Oklahoma @ #8 Tennessee

Another tuneup for the Sooners. Don't care where this is played Oklahoma beats on the Vols in this one.

#13 North Carolina @ #18 Oklahoma St.

Cowboys will stay perfect and prepare for the Ducks next week.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

ASU up 21-19 in third

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

4th quarter starting Purdue up 27-21

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

4th qtr 28-27 ASU leads. Get a camera.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

30-28 4th qtr Purdue pulls ahead.

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

31-30 ASU puts in a field goal

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

33-31 Purdue wins...had to be on last second field goal???

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Helli with another big time win. The National Champs looking really tough early.

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah baby... read the recap, no idea how we pulled it off. Sorry to be a prediction buster Josh... Your prediction was right on, we got anal probed via the passing game.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

what should i do with my game with mo/oregon? hold off til tomm or play the cpu tonite so we can advance?

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

wait till we hear from MO......if he is not back till thursday/friday you will play the CPU.

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok no problem. but im not around thursday at all. friday i am, so if we wait til then, i gotta play cpu oregon and rhude/oklahoma both on friday cause saturday morning im gone for a few days

13. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

What did I tell you on aim Bryan?

Trust in Rhude

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Mo said he could be back on Wed.....if we hear nothing you will play the CPU on wed and advance after....assuming all the other User games are completed.

15. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

This has to be one of the most exciting seasons since I've been here

16. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

all the user v user games early makes for some intense early season drama. This format makes the conference games later in the season that much more meaningful.