Wk 3 - CPU SUB

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Sep 16, 2009.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

Wk 3 - CPU SUB (10pm est tonight)

We shouldn't have to do this but here it is....

Post here if your opponent failed to schedule their game. (REMEMBER, your opponent has until 10pm est tonight to schedule their game)

Pls use the below format

My team :
    Opponents team :
    Reason :

At 10pm est tonight, your opponent will be booted so you can play the CPU. Same rules apply when playing the CPU. If you run up the score, you will be given a warning. 3 warnings and your out

2. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

My team : Saints
    Opponents team : Bills
    Reason : No response

The bills owner hasn't even logged into the website in over 4 days. I know it isn't 9 yet, but I can't play tomorrow night at all. The only way I'll be able to get this in is if we remove him right away at 9 or very soon after. I'd be in favor of moving the scheduling deadline up, b/c the person trying to schedule may not always be able to play on the very last night and you may not always be there at 9 to remove opponents. If people can't log on at least every other day (unless they give notice), then they probably aren't going to last anyway.

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

He's been removed, you can play vs CPU now. Pls keep it clean and don't run up the score.

4. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

Wow quick to pull the trigger there. FeenyCall is my brother and has moved into a new apartment and will be on later tonight.

5. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

I'm not sure if we can throw out results, but if we can I'd be willing to play him tonight. Playing the cpu is boring and sucks. If I wanted to do that I'd stick to offline.

He should have posted that he'd be out for a while. It isn't fair for him to expect me to be able to play on the advance night. What's the right thing to do in this type of situation?

6. trutest

trutest Walk On

Saints only had till 9 and your brother wasn't around nor did he post in the scheduling forum. Next time pls ask him to tell us ahead of time if he is going to be away. I'd like to have a "vacation forum" where people can let us know if they are going to be away for situations like this but that's out of my hands.

I'd throw the results out if I can but I can't.

An just to be clear, I wasn't kicking him out. I had to boot him in order for the Saints to play their game. I sent him a league invite so he can rejoin.

Its now 10pm est and he's still not on so either way the right decision was made on this one.

7. trutest

trutest Walk On

We have 5 games left so I'm assuming these are all scheduled and being played now or tomorrow.

We'll be on Week 4 at 10pm est tomorrow gentleman. Maybe even before then if you guys surprise me