WK 3 (OT) Eagles 30 Bears 24

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Feb 10, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

WK 3 (OT) Eagles 30 Bears 24

it was a Overtime Thriller that saw Two 2-0 Teams Clash, Whoever won the coin toss would win(eagles won coin toss), the bears passing attack was unstoppable, but keeping cutler off the field was the only way to stop him today...... full recap will be up tonight at midnight

Eagles passing
    Mcnabb 15-21 163yds 1int

Eagles Rushing leader
    Bush 20atts 153yds 4 tds

Eagles Reciving leaders
    J. Shockey 3 rec 58yds
    D. Jackson 3rec 46 yds

Bears Passing
    J. Cutler 21-27 299 3tds

Bears Rushing leader
    M.Forte 13atts 47yds

Bears Rec Leaders
    E. Bennett 6 recs 113 1td
    D. Hester 6 recs 89yds 1 td

2. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Eagles are winning the close ones against the good teams. This might be their year to make a good run.

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

We Pick up this recap at the start of the 3rd qt bears up 17-7, eagles get it to start 3rd, and score to get it 17-14bears lead 3rd qt, after a bears punt early in the 4th, the eagles put a drive together and score with exactly 2:00 in the 4th 21-17 eagles 1st Lead, that when the Early MVP Canidate J.Cutler Marches His Team Down Field in the 2min drill and score to recapture the Lead 24-21 Bears Lead once again and with only :25 seconds left in 4th. Bears squib kick it and eagles start at there 39, one run play nets 11 yards eagles 1st Timeout, Then a pass play gets them to there opponents 35 yard line, 2nd Timeout 3 secs left, Hasuka run on the Field, Coach vishal is super nervous as he doesnt want to watch, Hasuka replaced Akers and joined the Eagles by accident this year, and the young man nails It, We Got Overtime Folks, Eagles win toss drive down field, in FG range but with 6 mph winds coach vishal who was so nervous just before regulation decides to keep hasuka on the side line and they score a TD,Ball Game Folks,

GG Chrisdstan, man i hope i dont have to play you again this season LOL i had no answer for Cutler