Wk 3: Steelers at Bengals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ksi rankinjr, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ksi rankinjr

ksi rankinjr Guest

Wk 3: Steelers at Bengals

New owner here.. We tried to get game in thias afternoon but server was botting us. The plan is to play this game around 4pm tomorrow afternoon.

2. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Home and would like to play ASAP

3. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Was on and ready to play all night. Never responed to anything.

4. trutest

trutest Walk On

what's going on here?

5. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

He knew we were gonna play Tuesday after 3:30 and I was online all night long. He was shown as away on his xbox all night until I went to bed. He has not tried to contact me in any way and I did not see him yesterday online.

6. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

This is part of my frustration with the state of the league right now. If he was able to play tonight and I wasn't, it would then be my fault we couldn't get the game in this week.

7. trutest

trutest Walk On

What's your schedule like for today?

If its flexible I'd like to wait till about 5 or so to see if you guys can get this game schefuled for today.

If not, I will let you plsy CPU. Let me know

8. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I work until 3:30 and should be free most of the night. It just sucks because I work at a haunted house and some Thursdays I work out there fixing things and building things. If I don't get my game done before Thursday, it pretty much assures that I can't go out there, whether I want to or not. I don't do that every Thursday, but it sucks that we were planning to get this game in Tues. and now I've had to wait 2 days.

9. trutest

trutest Walk On

New Bengals owner is panirotg .

Steelers, this servers as your 1st warning. You never checked back and your opponent was on waiting for you. Pls put more effort into scheduling your game next time.