Wk 4 CPU games.....

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jfosh, Oct 8, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Wk 4 CPU games.....

The recruiting world was front and center in Tuscaloosa this week. The Tide had the nations #1 QB in for a visit along with the most highly recruited QB in the country.

They saw Alabama get behind 12-0 before out scoring Arkansas 63-2. Final 63-14.

This was not the same Arkansas team that put a loss on LSU late in the 2010 season.

HB Mark Ingram rushed for over 200 yards looking powerful and did not get injured in the game. Alabama rushed 63 times in the contest having a possession in the 4th quarter that lasted over 5 minutes (you get an acheivement unlock for this) exclusively running. It was a good oppurtunity to see 4 different backs get extended action. Arkansas was just bullied by Alabama on the ground.

The QB's were also treated to a great display of WR Julio Jones and QB Star Jackson. They hooked up 7 times 3 for TD's. The Tide featured some spread option looks the same style offense QB prospect Hamilton runs in high school.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

It was pretty obvious early that the cpu didnt want me to beat Boston College. Their Halfback had over 200 yards, their quarterback had over 300 yards and their defense nano blitzed the shit out of me. Lost my best player on offense, HB Jamie Harper, for 3 weeks in the first quarter. My quarterback had a fumble where he was running down the middle of the field and just dropped the ball, havent seen that one before. I had four of my top five recruits coming in too, and I dont think they are going to like what they saw.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What was the score?

4. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Struggled with Wisconsin but was able to pull out the victory. Started our backup QB as our starter is out for 4 weeks after the Boston College game. Wisconsin's defense was solid and it was very hard to run on them with our backs. So our passing game needed to shine and did. Our WRs stepped up and made big plays, including a 3rd down conversion late in the 4th. Up by 7 and facing 3rd and long from our own 10 we decided to go with a PA Pass to move the ball as we were stuffed for a loss twice in a row running it. The CB bit on the PA and WR Reed was wide open down the middle of the field. The QB (can't remember his name) was scrambling right, had to re-adjust his body, and threw a beautiful 50yd pass to the wide open WR and he takes it the distance for the score and the game.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

How come nobody lists the score??

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

35- 48.........

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol he won 45-31, cole high.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Not high, just busy focusing on our next opponent.
    I didnt list the score originally because I was trying to trick people into thinking I had lost, which I almost did. I didnt even take my first until their was less than two minutes left.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    GaTech- 58, WVU- 23

---Georgia Tech once again had a strong showing on the ground. SR-RB Marcus Wright continues his heisman campaign, rushing for 171 yards on 15 carries and 3TD's. Meanwhile someone gaining some national attention is backup RB Orwin Smith. Coming into the season he was the 3rd string RB behind JR Jon Lockhart (who is somewhat a tweener of a RB/WR...). One game into the season Smith got the nod as the backup and since has taken off. Today he once again was stellar, rushing for 137 yards on 15 carries and a TD. His ability to break tackles and show power gave him the nod over Lockhart. WVU's scat backs were a nag to GT's defense. Mark Rodgers ran for 97 yards while backup JR-RB Tavon Austin ran for 92 yards on just 8 carries and a score. Overall GT feels they made a lasting impact on the plenty recruits they brought in to see the game. "We feel they'll come back," said Coach Moreecemos.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

VA TEch 55 Boise State 14.

Boise State scored 1 offensive TD as VA Tech pounds the broncos in their own building. defense played steller while Juju stuggled at times but was pulled early as this was a laugher.