Wk 4: Jets (37) @ Bills (12)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Sep 10, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Wk 4: Jets (37) @ Bills (12)

Summary and video to come later.

2. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

In a quick summary, the lag was bad and Sciko crushed me, lol. GG man, and gl the rest of the season, you've got a great defense there.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yes, to summarize it nicely, the lag was atrocious and was very difficult to kick. We were unable to connect for the first half hour, I switched my connection to wired and to a different location, and we were finally able to.

Shonn Greene
    was constantly fed the rock, and keep the defense honest the entire game. However it was Mark Sanchez who would steal all the glory with 3 TDs, including a 60 yard pass to Jerricho Cotchery, an 80 yard catch and run to Dustin Keller, and a 10 yard slant to big man Calvin Johnson.

The Defense was all over the place, making plays in the backfield and the secondary. Rookie CB Kyle Wilson recorded his 2nd INT and sack on the season. Cromartie picked off his 3rd pass on the season, and Revis continues to put up pedestrian numbers because no one tried to throw on him.

The Jets even up at 2-2, and face the struggling (but still very talented) Vikings in week 5 on Monday night.

4. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Brady will throw Revis way when you guys come to NE.

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Look for Jets to put up huge numbers against leagues worst defensive player come week 5. Someone help me!

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

If you are referring to drags all day to Welker, then yes I am sure you will...

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Everybody knows that's Welker's MO but don't sleep on him he turns it up field a couple times on yah. But I understand you so desperately want Moss to catch you deep.