WK 5 Eagles 27 Redskins 21

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Feb 22, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

WK 5 Eagles 27 Redskins 21

Changes, Changes, Changes, Changes, Both Teams Have Made Moves, After a 0-4 Start, The Redskins Digged Deep in there Deep Pockets and Hired the best coach available... Emmdotfrisk, Welcome to the OMFL if anyone can Turn around the skins its him, on the other side Hello Peyton Manning and Garcon, it will be intresting to see how long it takes Manning to get Comfortable......

Skins win the toss will defer till 2nd half, eagles get ball first, peyton manning making eagles debut on the second play he hits R.Tolvier for a 66 yard pass, redskins now with the ball and the other debut today new redskins coach emmdotffrisk, big ben is starting qb and he gets picked off by E Hobbs, Weaver would cap the drive with a 2yd td dive, Skins recieve and because a holding call will start at there 12, J.Harris sacks big ben, A.Oakley scoops up the loose ball, 12yd td ret for Oakley
    21-0 Eagles

Coack Frisk told Campbell to warm up as he goes in and the Skins settle down and put together a good drive converting on 3rd downs and B. Jacobs Punches it it from a yard out for a TD 21-7 2nd Qt 3mins, after a Manning INT , Campbell once again command the team into the redzone and hits 23yds pass to Housshmuzads and with 2mins in 2nd we got a game,
    mannning gets the team down to the 14 yard line 9secs in 2nd, hike, endzone is coverd so throws to flat, INT! he has no1 between him and paydirt, 20, 30, 40, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10...ooooo bush catches up 2 him at 4yd line, times expires to halftime 21- 14 Eagles

Redskins get ball to start 3rd and have been HOT since Campbell was inserted, but on this drive he forces into coverage and its picked, Eagles go 3 and Out and settle for a FG, score 24-14 Eagles 3rd qt 2min, Campbell Back now and a good mix of run by J.Davis and Jacobs now running it, then eagles looking run, Campbell Hit a 14 yd strike to Houzyamama for a TD 24-21 Eagles , Change in DC WE Can believe in ,bought to you by Coach Frisk, They are Battling and Refusing to give up

in the 4th saw a series of punts, 37yd FG by Hauschka 27-21 with 1:09, down 6 redskins ball but Campbell throws another int, and that would be ball game after 3 kneels. GG Frisk, after the way you came back, you play like that you will do alot of damage in the OMFL, GoodLuck Rest of the year, see you soon in D.C.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good write up Vishal. Your LB's are tough, you really made me a one-dimensional team without being be able to use PA and Deep routes. I llok forward to our game in a few weeks.... I will be X'in and O'in until then!