Wk 5: Eagles v Browns

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Dec 4, 2012.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

[​IMG]

Michael Overman

What's goin on man? Assuming we don't advance before tomorrow night's deadline, I'll be available either Thursday or Friday night anytime after 7/et or so. If we do advance early tomorrow before the deadline I may be available then too as well. Let me know what you're lookin like.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Friday isn't great for me...so ideally Wed. after advance the earlier the better...or Thursday evening should work nicely after 930 pm

thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Thursday after 9:30 would work as long as it's before or around 10/et. Tonight will only work for me if we advance before 10/et as well.

4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

9:30-10 pm should work well Thursday (I have dinner at my sisters house but she has small kids and i'm usually home easily by then)

also as a backup I have a window on Friday afternoon from about 4-5:30 pm to start a game...if that works for you better

Looking forward to our matchup, should be a doozie

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Let's shoot for that time slot tomorrow night. And if we can't make it work then use Friday as a backup. I get home from work about 5:30 so that could work if necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

10-4

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Eagles are good to go tonight! Tannehill v Vick! Big headlines here!! I'll be on YIM, ready to hit the field whenever you get in. Hmu!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I'm looking forward to the game as well...I had a bye week and I'm the Browns...easy win for you...I wouldn't give this game two seconds worth of thought

Just happy to be on the field ;)

9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

3-0?! You must mistake me for the first 3 guys you played. I don't take any game for granted! Especially when the team has a high powered offense lead by Fitz and T-Rich.

Just trying to get to 3-2 and get ahold of this division I'm in!

• Like Like x 2