1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wk 5: Eagles v Browns

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Dec 4, 2012.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

[​IMG]

Michael Overman

What's goin on man? Assuming we don't advance before tomorrow night's deadline, I'll be available either Thursday or Friday night anytime after 7/et or so. If we do advance early tomorrow before the deadline I may be available then too as well. Let me know what you're lookin like.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Friday isn't great for me...so ideally Wed. after advance the earlier the better...or Thursday evening should work nicely after 930 pm

thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Thursday after 9:30 would work as long as it's before or around 10/et. Tonight will only work for me if we advance before 10/et as well.

4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

9:30-10 pm should work well Thursday (I have dinner at my sisters house but she has small kids and i'm usually home easily by then)

also as a backup I have a window on Friday afternoon from about 4-5:30 pm to start a game...if that works for you better

Looking forward to our matchup, should be a doozie

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Let's shoot for that time slot tomorrow night. And if we can't make it work then use Friday as a backup. I get home from work about 5:30 so that could work if necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

10-4

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Eagles are good to go tonight! Tannehill v Vick! Big headlines here!! I'll be on YIM, ready to hit the field whenever you get in. Hmu!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I'm looking forward to the game as well...I had a bye week and I'm the Browns...easy win for you...I wouldn't give this game two seconds worth of thought

Just happy to be on the field ;)

9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

3-0?! You must mistake me for the first 3 guys you played. I don't take any game for granted! Especially when the team has a high powered offense lead by Fitz and T-Rich.

Just trying to get to 3-2 and get ahold of this division I'm in!

• Like Like x 2