WK. 5 SAINTS 24 VS FALCONS 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, May 24, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

WK. 5 SAINTS 24 VS FALCONS 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ENGLISH HAS FIELD DAY AS SAINTS DEFENSE TOO MUCH FOR FALCONS
    New Orleans, LA - Savage Mason Reporting

Week 5 brought in another playoff team into the dome, AGAIN. 5th straight home game to open up the season, which may hurt in the end, but the Saints needed a strong start with this tough of a schedule.

The Saints (4-1) faces off against their rival Falcons (3-1) in a pivotal matchup of week 5, probably game of the week material.

Saints are reeling from a tough loss and the Falcons were walking high after a 3-0 start to the season. These two teams would battle it out for the NFC South.

The game as pretty much all Saints from the get-go. Saints defense played out of their mind today, getting all over the field, making plays, hitting and hurting qb's and just causing havoc.

English and Henderson would hook up on a long 78 yard td play, and the Saints defense would do the rest, holding one of the top rushing attacks to a little over 30 yards and one of the top offensives to 3 points.

Saints won't have a stud rusher all year long, but they consistently get the tough yards and run out the clock when it matters.

Stats on the game:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HIGHLIGHT VIDEO:
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/highlight-reel/20372463

Saints pick up a huge win after a depressing close loss to the mighty Lions. This was one of the games I've had circled for a long time on my calender.

[​IMG]
    Player of the game:
    [​IMG]
    SAINTS DEFENSIVE UNIT​

Saints defense held the top OMFL rushing attack to just over 30 yards rushing on the day, sacked both Falcons QBs, hurt Matt Ryan, and picked both qb's off twice. Quite a day for one of the top OMFL D's in the league.

Great game Falcons. I was really ready for this game. You are one tough cookie. GL the rest of the way, that is until I come to town.