1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 5 Schedule User games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

2. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Stiffysix Just giving you a heads up, the best time for me to play our game is tonight. Tomorrow I will be sleeping all day, because I work tomorrow night from 5:30pm EST to 5:30am. So let me know if you will be good to go tonight for our game.

3. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Stiffysix I have that same schedule on Sunday as well. Give me a heads up, really trying to get this game in, before the league advances.

4. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

#3 OREGON @ #13 UTAH

I can play this game from now up to probably 12pm Eastern Start Time, at that point, I have told my wife we will go out before the Bama / LSU game

I may be able to get this game in between 5-7pm Eastern depending on what all we do. I will have my AIM on.

Sunday, I should be able to get the game in somewhere between 2pm-8pm Eastern

5. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ptown27
    man that sucks, i was gone last night, just seen the post. i can go today, pretty much anytime. just let me know what you want to do.

6. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

7. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ptown27
    okay i will invite you

8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

wayers50

Just touching base as to your availability this advance...user game vs. Oregon....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.