Wk 6 Bills Vs Titans

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hey eric, whats crackalackin. im looking forward to our first matchup against each other. whens good for you? i would really like to get our game in right after the advance tonight as itd free up the next couple days for things i need to get done, like moving my toolbox from one shop to another and other things.

anyways, hit me up on YIM, Here, or at 608 228 7807 as soon as you can, please and thanks.

you ready for some football?!?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hulk_hagen_55

hey eric. Hope you see this. Sending from my phone. My internet dicked out on me. No idea why. Ill try to figure it out. But ill let you know when i know. Commishes game was tied 21 21 in ot bills ball.... Really pissed stat wise had a stellar rush attack 200 yards and titans wr core wwiped out by injury.. Trying to figure my internet out atm will update as soon as its resolved.. Please post here or txt me if need to contact meanwhile. I expect it to be resolved soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

If the game disconnected in OT and it was Bills ball, I would recommend just playing the game over from scratch - particularly if it was a connection issue caused on your end. Man that blows, and thx for the update Aaron!

Eazy E

4. Hulk_hagen_55

ok update, i woke up this morning to find my internet working, and come home and it is working, perfectly. it was an issue where for some reason i could watch cable tv, but i wasnt recieving an internet signa on my router. a techie in this group might be able to explain that phenomenon to me better.

as for the game, honestly, i would love a full replay if eric was cooperative with that idea, i really hate sim stats,even if they would be fairly realistic for my team. a first score wins scenario in a new game is my other opinion but i am disgusted thinking about that with the whole hot cold streak thing in the game.

anyways, eric, holla at ya boy hulk, ill try hitting you up on yim as well