WK#6 Broncos 28 Jets 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, May 28, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Oct 12, 2009
    WK#6 Broncos 28 Jets 14

It was terrible weather for this one, as it poured throughout. Which made for a sloppy start of this game. The Jets seemed to be in control early, driving the ball downfield twice in the first quarter only to miss 2 FG's, one of which seemed to be a makable distance considering the weather. Still no score. Prater, the Broncos kicker missed one of his own in the second quarter from 52 yards out, bloggers were going nuts about this call as this game looked to be a field-position battle and a punt would've been the "right" call. " I thought he had the leg" say coach Mitchell.

The first score would come from the Jets as they run it in from a yard out with 2 minutes to go in the half, Getting the ball back after the half, the Broncos have to try to put some kind of points on the board. Well, in three plays, they reach the 1 yard-line, the Jets resisted in letting them tie the game, but the Broncos would go for it on 4th down and score a TD with 30 seconds left in the half.

Second half was all Denver, as it was the Knowshon Moreno show as the Jets could not stop the run game at all once the Broncos started to pass the ball downfield more as they lengthen their lead to 21-7 after a few more passing TDs by Kelly James. Early in the 4th, the Jets turn the ball over with thier second pick of the game, which was crucial as the Broncos took the ball back down field gaining first down, after first down all the way to the Jets 30 yard line with 3 minutes left in the 4th, about to take knees, up 21-7.

Thats when I somehow disconnected and thank god the Jets finished game against the cpu scoring 7 points each, ending 28-14

M. Sanchez 18-30 262 TD, 2 INT
    S. Greene 14 car 46 yds
    L. James- rush TD
    X. Hewitt- 9 rec 138 yds TD

K. James 15-20 134 yds 4TDs
    K. Moreno 25 car 150 yds
    Garcon, Hillis, Fallon, Byrd- rec TD each
    8 different recievers caught passes
    J. Allen- 2 sacks
    A. Smith, Bradley- INT each

GG.... S.D. good luck the rest of the way, thanks again for finishing the last 3 minutes..
  2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    Ya, Dave is a stand up guy. I wish we could get him to post more, but I am pulling for him every week. GG guys.