1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WK 7: Texans vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, May 29, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

WK 7: Texans vs. Bills

What's up man. When is a good time for you to play? Sunday between 3-6 EST or anytime on Monday. The sooner the better.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Not sure about Sunday right now I will be in and out. If I am around in that window I will look for you. Monday I am free most of the day. If it gets that long the best time for me on week nights is after 9 pm est. But I think by Monday we can play. Dunn06 on AIM is the best way to get me...

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Let's plan on Monday. I'm thinking early in the day. Maybe 2 EST. How does that sound?

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

If we could do it earlier that would help me out a bit. I am home all day but with 3 kids here and warm weather 2 pm could have me in the middle of some outside play time with them. Let me know if not then we can shoot for 2pm.