WK 8 Eagles @ Giants

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Jun 4, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

WK 8 Eagles @ Giants

Whats up Cimmy, its time for our rematch

i am available everyday after 8pm central, but i know you said your trying to get it in on friday so let me know time and ill try move my stuff around to make your time

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well the only day that really conflicts with work is tomorrow night I definitely won't be able to play. I work til 4 tonight, but don't know what my girl has planned. She just got back from a week trip to Vegas so she could want my services for tonight. Other than that, Sunday I work til 2 pm and I have Monday and Tuesday off. I see no problem's getting this game in. I have your cell, so I will text you later tonight to let you know if I can play. What is the earliest you could play tonight?

3. VishaL

the earliest i can play today is around 6pm central time

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Tonight won't work, my girl made dinner reservations for tonight. I work until 10:15 pm est tomorrow and have to be in early Sunday, but I do get out at 2 pm est Sunday. What does Sunday look like for you?

5. VishaL

Sunday should be good for me

6. VishaL

talked with cimmy via text, his power was out sunday, but we have rescheduled for monday

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It's back on today, we had some pretty nasty thunderstorms and tornado warnings all day yesterday. The win got pretty intense and flung some tree's around...

I'll keep in touch thru text today Vish, let me know what is good for you. Will be out with the girl for most of the day, but will be able to play later.