Wk 9 Broncos @ Pitt

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by adross33, Oct 20, 2009.

1. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Wk 9 Broncos @ Pitt

Let me know when you can play .. I've tried ICQ and left you a message or two ... just let me know what times you can play and we'll work something out.

2. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

I can play after 7 central during the week. Let me know what day.

3. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Lets shoot for Sunday evening at 8:30 pm EST?

4. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Or 8:30 Tonight (Wednesday evening) EST? Let me know thou .. I'd have to book it out of work early for tonight ...

5. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Better make it for 8:30 tonight since the advance is tomorrow night. Sunday won't work. Make sure you sent Q message to right person because i don't have any messages from you.

6. adross33

adross33 Walk On

sounds good ... just can't get in .. keeps saying error

7. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Dude ... where are you?

8. adross33

adross33 Walk On

It's now 9:26 pm EST .... I can't wait around for much longer ...

9. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Well seeing as you didn't didn't respond on here or on Q since I posted at 10 am and I had something else to do I wasn't here until 8:30 central. Communication is the key you see so if you would have responded and we both agreed on a time to play you best be sure i'd have been here. I'm not going to sit and wait to see if you show up without a response when you can't find time in your busy life to take 10 secs to respond on Q or post on here all day. i've been in Mega dam near since it started and you been here for all of ten minutes so don't try and call me out until you learn how to respond and schedule a game properly. If I don't show then ( which won't happen ) then you can talk shit.

10. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Today's the day post on here or i'm on Q all day. Let me know either way.

11. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Holly Sheet .... you said Wed at 8:30 didn't you ... ?? I don't give a sheet how long you've been some where ... and I don't need to post over and over again .. holding your hand when you pick the time .. do I?

Drop the attitude Mr. 1 and 6 ... you didn't show up for a time you picked ... not my problem .. and I do happen to be busy during the day ... not stuck at a desk ... and its funny you claim I never got a message to you on ICQ ... yet you contacted me Wed about the time to play ....

Bite me ... you were a no show ... suck it up ... I'm sure no matter how long you've been here it doesn't give you the right to just not show up ...

12. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Like I said you didn't respond yes or no just like you didn't say if you were playing tonight. Secondly I received no Q message from you and I actually have a league member here that can atest to that. After I added you yesterday at 10 am and messaged you i didn't get a response until 7:28. Me being 1 and 6 has nothing to do with scheduling a game but you could find time to cry about being able to cheese so you can stop the run. I can handle losing you see not that big a deal for me. Lots of punks have come and gone in Mega cause they thought they were unbeatable and could do anything it took to make sure they would win. Won't fly here nor will your 2 minute playing window. Also I don't have a desk job so don't assume you know anything about me.

NOW ARE YOU PLAYING TONIGHT OR ARE YOU TO BUSY????????? Q is on also and yet no response.