WK10: Ravens (9) at Patriots (31)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Mar 14, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WK10: Ravens (9) at Patriots (31)

Like White On Rice - Patriots Defense Harass Ravens Offense Into Five Interceptions As Patriots Improve to 8-1.

[​IMG]

Foxboro, MA

Another sellout crowd was at Foxboro to watch their (7-1) New England Patriots take on the (2-6) Baltimore Ravens.

Patriots defense would set the tone at home all game bringing all types of pressure, complex zone coverage's and aggressive man to man defense. Patriots went into the locker room with a 17-7 lead with scores from Moss and Gore and Flacco finding L.Moore in the endzone for a Baltimore score. The second half opened up with a quick screen to Gore that he took 52 yards to setup a Brady to Elderman touchdown pass to complete a 3 play drive at the start of the 3rd quarter. Taylor would tack on his first TD of the season late in the 3rd from 1 yard out and then Gore would get tackled in the endzone for a safety from Baltimore.

Patriots secondary was all over the place this game intercepting Flacco 5 times (2 Mayo, Meriweather, 1 Woodyard) Mayo would get his 9th on the year to put him 1 behind league leading teammate Darius Butler (10). Wesley Woodyard continues his solid play with 7 tackles 1 sack and a pick he continues to make stride into becoming an elite linebacker in the OMFL. The Brady bunch will enjoy this win but will get ready for two big road games with trips to Chicago and Detroit.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Best defense I have played this year. They were FAST! Good game coach. I can't wait for a rematch!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Ravens scored 3 points vs Steelers and 9 points vs Patriots..???...

j/k...

Gaddy has the team to beat this year. Great on both sides of the ball..

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I made the mistake last year of counting the Vikings out. Not this year. Until the champ is gone, the Steelers are the team to beat.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Kick me while I am down! :p