WK13 Pats 35 Dolphins 21

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Dec 23, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WK13 Pats 35 Dolphins 21

Patriots get needed win vs Fins at a high price.

[​IMG]

Miami, FL

Patriots needing to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt would face off against a rejuvenated Dolphins team. Brady look unstoppable in the first quarter as he connected on timely throws to all his receivers as the Patriots wanted to start fast. Moss also looked like a new person as he was snatching everything out of the sky Brady threw in his direction. The defense was also stellar as they were very aggressive vs the Dolphins offense causing fumbles and interceptions. The score was 21-7 and the Patriots were inside the redzone getting ready to score again when Brady would take a hit on his release and would be down for good. The Patriots sideline and the City of Boston were so quiet you could here a pin drop. Brady would have to be carted off and taken to the locker for further examination.

From this point on the Patriots offense would come to a complete halt as Hoyer could not duplicate the efforts of Brady's first half performance. Luckily the Patriots defense were able to play at a high level but even they started to look weary as their playing time on the field left several gasping for air. With the score 28-7 the Dolphins would look to be on the comeback as they closed the gap to 28-21. Faulk would then break off a long 82 yard TD run to seal the game for the Pats. Jerod Mayo who again had another outstanding defensive game adding 2 more interceptions on the year to increase his total to 11 was player of the game. As reporters tried to get in touch with him he ran off saying " I need to find out what's the deal with our leader right now."

Doctors said that Brady has suffered a broken forearm normally this injury would take about 7 weeks to fully recover from but since the season would be over in 7 weeks Brady will not be behind center till next year. Coach Gaddy refused to speak to reporters after the game and looked pretty distraught as he got on the Patriot team bus.

(n):(:(:(

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ouch, sorry

3. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

My QB's throw to the wrong guys in this contest but JT had a clear shot at Brady on that hit which was bone crushing.

GG bud.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Thank you IROD, that might make up for you beating me. Brady Injury couldn't of come at a better time for me.

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I have a shot at the division title I imagine

6. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Patriots defense will produce all the scoring.

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hell you might be better off not having brady throwing interceptions like a mad man.