WK14 Panthers 19 at Patriots 42

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WK14 Panthers 19 at Patriots 42

With Brady out Patriots don't skip a beat continue playoff push.

[​IMG]
    Foxboro, MA

Andrew who? That's what fans and reporters were saying before this FA QB took his first snap. Coach Gaddy stated in the pre-game conference that he wanted to play like he was down by 21 and that’s what they did. Andrew Walter who was tossing pizza dough in the air at his family owned restaurant was now tossing 4 td passes to the best WR core in the OMFL.

First Quarter Patriots came out blazing as Walter moved the team downfield with ease before connecting on a screen pass to Welker to make it 7-0. Panthers would start a drive of their own but it would stall down in NE territory and they would have to settle for a FG. First play for the Patriots and Taylor breaks 1 tackle to take it 70 yards for a score 14-3. Panthers would again drive only to stall and have to settle for another FG to end the quarter 14-6

Second Quarter and the Panthers knew that FG's would not answer the storm the Pats were bringing. Walter again commanded the offense almost looking Brady like as he drove the team downfield again this time connecting with Watson in the corner 21-6. Panther passing attack could not get started but their running game was present all game and this time it would pay off as Williams would take the handoff 30 yards for the score 21-13 with 2:42 left in the half. With the Patriots looking to add more scores before the half was over Walter would hit Moss across the middle for a 71 yard catch and run TD and then on the next Panthers possession Mayo would get his 12th pick of the year to set up another Walter TD pass this time to Galloway on the corner route 35-13. Panthers would add another field goal before time expired to make it 35-16 at the half.

2nd half Coach Gaddy would call off the dogs and go to the run all the 2nd half adding another score by Maroney in the 4th 42-16 and then a late FG by the Panthers 42-19.

[​IMG]

Andrew Walter was a phenomenal (13-17 4td 225 yards passing) as OC Bledsoe gave him just enough offense to make the smart throws which he did all game. Patriots will have a much tougher test next week as they will travel to Buffalo with the Division on the line.

GG Claven

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Geez....I'm glad I was not around to play you, Gaddy. I would have been dog meat for Brady and the Pats.

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I was surprised Walter played so well.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins