WK2: Patriots (31) at Jets (10)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Sep 1, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WK2: Patriots (31) at Jets (10)

Patriots win deepens Jets early grave.

[​IMG]

Meadowlands, NJ

Welcome to the AFC East as the Patriots welcome new Jets owner Scikotic to the division with a 31-10 win on the road. First quarter was a defensive struggle as both teams were trying to feel each other out. Jets would try the deep ball to loosen up the Patriots defense to get the run game going. Patriots would strike first as Morris would take it up the gut from 8 yards out (7-0). Jets would get the ball but interception by Meriweather would look to set the Patriots up for yet another score but newcomer RB James Davis would fumble on the next play giving the Jets life. Jets would respond as they drove the ball down into the scoring zone. S.Green would take it in from 7 yards out to tie the game at (7-7). Now we have a ballgame or do we?

Patriots would then go on a 21-0 scoring spree to increase their lead. A kickoff return by Price, 48 yard TD pass to Elderman after breaking a tackle, James Davis redemption run from 42 yards out and it was (28-7) mid 3rd quarter. Jets would add a FG and Patriots would add another FG to end the game. Jets fall to (0-2) as they head out to play Miami while the Patriots (2-0) play another division team in Buffalo.

gg Sci cya in New England.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

"WTF Sciko, I thought this was our year..."

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Sciko, lets save $ on burial plots. They can just dig a 12 foot hole and throw us both in.

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

New Yorkers will be shocked when the real Jets finish under .500, they are not as good as everyone is thinking. (real-life) U guys heard it here

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Damage control is needed. Offensive overhaul, must find time to play some practice games too...

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Thanks for my new sig. See you in January.

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Come on Sammy, I've been preaching it...