WK3 JAGUARS VS SEAHAWKS

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by kevinmack, Sep 25, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Week 3 Due SAT 10 AM EST (SAT MORNING!!)
    *** If you have CPU Oppnt DONT PLAY With out COMMISH Approval***
    Uses this to post your times. Mandatory we all use the Board to Schd our games. Please post any other info to help, such as AIM / CELL / Email. Also the Commish and the Scheduling team is here to help. So if you cant get a hold of your Oppnt please reach out to us as soon as possible.
    If you cant play during your week, please post and go on Auto.
    If you cant get a hold of your Oppnt, but Do not let us know with less than 24 hours, your game will be simmed.
    If you let us know ahead of time we can place your Oppnt on Auto.
    How to post your times:
    Team A: Hey i am Free Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday after 6pm till 12.
    Team B: Ok how bout Tues at 830
    Team A: Well on Tuesday i have dinner. but i should be done around 830, so lets plan between 830-9 ok?
    Team B: Ok just Text me when you can play...
    *** We all like SET Times like 830 on the DOT, but we all have lives so please be flexible. Also PLEASE dont string someone along... Things come up so if you flake too many times actions will be taken against you.
    Team B: Ok just Text me when you can play...
    *** We all like SET Times like 830 on the DOT, but we all have lives so please be flexible. Also PLEASE dont string someone along... Things come up so if you flake too many times actions will be taken against you.

xxkimura 909-319-3096
    konekogirl 717-203-0419

2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Lets play today, im off and here

3. konekogirl

konekogirl Walk On

I just woke up, I can play tonight, or tomorrow. I am working right now so I will be free later tonight. After 9pm eastern.

AIM: Yuukeichan
    CELL: 717-203-0419

4. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Yesterday was my day off and best day to do it :( Can't today, how about tomorrow at 5 pm PST?

5. konekogirl

konekogirl Walk On

I might not be home tomorrow at 5pm, I will let you know after 2 am unless my bf comes home late then I will post after we have a talk, he wants to go out of town tomorrow to a tournament. So I will see and post here wether or not we can. tonight was the best night for me. the tourny starts at 6 and I need to be the 3-4 hours early. Cause I have to get stuff there to compete. Otherwise it will be saturday at 1-3 am I can do it then after the tourny. IF we go.. If not I can do 5 pm.

------------
    Last night was not good for me, we had a family emergency. Kev mack knows about it. Things happened again so I had to take care of a friend of mine for 2 days. Long story don't want to go into it on a forum.
    -----------
    Best times for me are days my bf works, or early afternoon, sometimes really late at night. Fridays I am usually out of town for that tourny. Saturdays are also good, sunday no good, Mondays before MNF or after MNF, then it varies day to day. I won't know my bf's schedule till friday/saturday.

6. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

WEEK Will be ADV SATURDAY MORNING 10 AM EST... So get it in tonight!!
    konekogirl xxkimura

7. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

I can do real late tonight if you want

8. konekogirl

konekogirl Walk On

RL happened last night, I can do it now but I am leaving in a few hours. I am going to try to get a hold of you on an instant messenger quick to see if you can play now.. if not I can't do it later.