wk3 // Seattle - Arizona

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

wk3 // Seattle - Arizona

Hey AZ, i wont be able to play this week, work has me 14/15 hours a day until christmas. I want to get my trade in then I will drop so you can play CPU. if RC has not approved trade by tomorrow nite, I'll drop so you have enough time to get the game in. just dont career injure anyone :)

2. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

kool thanks

3. ChickenOfTheSea

ill drop tonight when I get home

4. ChickenOfTheSea

hey man set tpo CPU, wiill you let me know when you finish so i can rejoin and accept my trade? thanks

5. If you have time to make trades, accept them, you can't squeeze in an hour long game during that time?

6. ChickenOfTheSea

I can accept and make trades from my cell and online at work. i can call my wife and have her rejoin me and accept trades.

I cant very fucking well have her play my games for me can I?

How about I decide what my schedule allows me to do; and you butt out unless its directly affecting you.

The fairest thing I can do for a month and a half is let guys know they can play the CPU. My time zone and schedule make getting in games almost impossible. holding my team and making them wait on the off chance I can get a game in at the last minute and having them get a sim loss or an injury, because I was selfish would be dick.

I have been here since game one. I stay involved even when I cant play. the thread for morons is on another board.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Damn SeaChicken you took the gloves off!

8. ChickenOfTheSea

2 many hours working, not enough sleep, and then someone thinks its cute to jump me for caring about my team even when I cant play????

:) who needs gloves :)