WK4: Houston vs Tulsa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

WK4: Houston vs Tulsa

Can we start scheduling now? I need to play as late as you can (past 10:00 PM or later Central) Monday through Thursday if possible York.

If not, I'll just have to let you play the CPU since I've got 2 freshmen games, field painting, and a varsity game where we win and we're in....craziness on my end. I hate to put you in a late night bind like this, but it'd be appreciated.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Oh I could say that I can't stay up late and kick the computers ass but that wouldn't be fun at all. You have an ass kicken waiting for you Tuesday night at 11:00 eastern. Be there or be......

3. Jman

Haha, sounds good. I really don't doubt I'm going to take one this year...we are OVER-RATED.

I'll keep you updated on my time-frames in case something changes, may be more like 11:30 Easter but we'll see. Thanks York.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

11:00 tonight I should be on around then

5. Jman

I Just got in and have to take the bus back and drive home. I should be on in 30 if you canplay, awesome...if not...how late can you go tomorrow? If you can't play then, switch me to auto and play the CPU.

Sorry York, delays are a major part of life when you're a coach lol.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I told you I am not looking for your pity I want to beat you fair and square. lol yeah I will be on I will wait for you after 12:15 and I gotta call it a night though.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

you ready?