WK5: Dolphins (31) at Patriots (45)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, May 22, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WK5: Dolphins (31) at Patriots (45)

Patriots keep Dolphins at arms length as Brady tosses 5 touchdowns to extend division lead. Patriots now shift focus to next week game vs (4-0) Eagles.

[​IMG]

Foxboro, MA

Patriots looking to dish out a little revenge from the lost to the Dolphins last season. Brady would serve it well tossing 5 touchdowns, two to Moss and Phelps. Patriots Champ Bailey would start the scoring with a interception of a Henne pass and take it to the house. It was back and forth for a while then with :37 sec before half Brady would connect with Moss from 67 yards out to increase the lead going into the half. (10-21)

Second half Dolphins would score 21 unanswered to get back in the game one on a block punt in the endzone that was recovered by the Dolphins. At one point they even had the lead (31-28). Brady would then snatch back the lead from the Dolphins for the final time. Connecting again with Moss on a fade and then later with Phelps on a slant. Henne would turn the ball over 3 times in the 2nd half which help the Patriots in securing the win. Gore was injured in this game and will be out the next two games vs top NFC East opponents a lost that that may hurt the Patriots.

The win increases the already existing lead in the AFC West for the Patriots as the Fins drop to 2-3 on the year. Patriots will open there doors once again in Gillette stadium as they will host the undefeated Eagles in what many say is the Game of the Year.

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Someone needs to let the air out of the balloon. I'm a big fan of the needle to the side approach. Just pop it quick and get it over with....

When do we play again? Week 16?

That's a long wait....

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Saints-Jags game of the year for various reasons, but 2 most explosive offenses and nate and I obviously talk every day and are close with our work on the board.

Saints-Jags game of the year. Week 13 I believe.

4. coachgaddy

Gotta have a legit schedule to make the game of the year. Eagles vs Pats clearly the Game of the Year two years in the making. You can have the spotlight back when me and Vishal are done with it.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think all of your wins are against sub-.500 teams right?

I guess your right about the legit schedule thing.....

6. coachgaddy

This statement disrespects Cimmy, Skolitic, Trude, Ox and Jeremy all good players. You have my schedule from last year what you said was weak and I have yours plus the South is not the same since Obi left.

All this talk from someone showing up to the OMFL party late when everybody's packed it in preparing for the summer vacations and the new madden version. Should have save this hot streak for the start of the next season so you wont have start at the bottom again.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The only thing I feel disrespected about is how you can't even come close to spelling my name properly. It's Scikotic, as in Psychotic. :cool:

If you have that much trouble, just refer to me as Scik like everyone else does.

8. coachgaddy

LOL sorry about that I was close a little I had the Sc in the beginning.

9. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Gaddy, I like your attitude.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

LOL, actually you didn't. It looks like SK to me.

Sigh.....

:HoosierHoo:

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

wow u guys really arguing about games of the season?

BTW I dont appreciate the stiff arm of Vontae Davis thing.

12. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

wow what a thread we have stirred up. 1st off gg gaddy. 2nd thanks for the im good props. 3rd i dont really care what people think about my skills or lack there of because i know where my skill level is regardless of record.

**oh and i didnt lose to gaddy because my roster didnt compare. i lost because i threw picks during clutch moments of the game. my fault. too much is put on "this guy has a stacked roster IMO".

13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

And in all honesty, he built that roster, alot of it at least. It just shows that he is a great owner and deserves to have that much ammo to play with. If you lose to Gaddy, its because he beat you, whether is in the game, or if it was from the Front Office. This entire league is built around a complete ownership of the team you have, not just playing games. That's why I love it.

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Apparently somebody can dish it out a lot but can't take any back. Every day I see gaddy posting something negative or derogatory (in a playful way of course) about other owners/teams. Learn to sit back and laugh about it like the rest of us do gaddy. This feels like a repeat of the draft again. . .

Also, if you are 'packing it in for the summer' as you've said so many times in different posts the last week I suggest you take a leave from the OMFL and stop being a negative drag on the rest of us who are still excited about this league. Sounds like you've lost a lot of interest no? No shame in that, but I know nate and the rest of the board get tired of the negativity about this league.

15. coachgaddy

Stop whining cause that is not what I meant about people getting ready for the summer.

GG Trude as always.

16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

17. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im just looking forward to my rematch that has been 2 seasons in the making:elephant: