WK7: Patriots (40) vs Cowboys (28)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WK7: Patriots (40) vs Cowboys (28)

Patriots get much needed rest after beating Cowboys to move to 7-0

It was a tale of two games, first game both teams threw hay makers that connected solid on the chin. Patriots would strike on the first play when Welker took a drag to the house from 80 yards out after breaking a Newman tackle to put the Patriots up 7-0. Cowboys would respond quick as well with some trickery out of the Wildcat that setup a TD run by Barber to tie the game 7-7. Both teams continue to throw blows as Brady connected on a deep pass to Moss and Barber would setup another Cowboy score for a 14-14 tie. After that things got messy for the Cowboys as the Patriots score 21 unanswered pts with two of the scores setup off Romo interceptions. The first game would end at halftime at 35-14 Patriots the 2nd half would have to be played out the next day.

On the restart game the Patriots already nursing a 21 pts lead would add 3 more field goals while the Cowboys scored twice to try to come close but the game was too far gone and finalized when Butler returned a Romo interception for a score to secure the win. The 2nd half of the of the restart game was all CPU but unfortunately D.Thomas would break his collarbone. Brady has some fantastic numbers in the first game from what I remember 12-14 for 200+ yards and 4tds in the first half, Gore was also running good and the Patriots defense were harassing Romo all game. They also did a good job trying to contain Marion Barber.

GG Wajo sorry for the restart and D.Thomas.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Pats keep rolling, should be consensus #1 this week.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

btw, I called the blow out thank you very much! ;)

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Yeah I screwed myself by trying to play the game under time constraints, I should have waited. GG Gaddy if I can make it to the playoffs maybe I will have a better chance of beating you. And yes Nate good call not to bet against Gaddy.