1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WM2 ?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by scared46, Dec 26, 2009.

1. scared46

scared46 Walk On

WM2 ?

Hey PS3 guys I am a PC guy when it comes to playing games, however my wife got me the WM2 for the PS3 and I can't play this game with a controller. Hell, I played 1hour not killing one single person and rank only to private 2..lol ? is, can I plug my keyboard into the PS3 and use it instead of the darn controller?

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Keyboard doesn't work on the PS3 buddy. Use the controller, it took me about a week but I've prestiged 5 times on MW1 and already on my 2nd on MW2..

3. stealth

stealth Walk On

dont worry you have to be better at it than I am

4. scared46

scared46 Walk On

That just blows ass then!..I have tried using the controller and it isn't going smooth at all to say the least.

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

I hate to be the one to say "you'll get used to it" but I was in the same exact boat. I absolutely HATE using a controller for an FPS. I'm much smoother with a key/mouse, but you will get the hang of it.