Wojo - Recruiter?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 16, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Wojo - Recruiter?

Falcons owner would like to take over being a recruiter. I am thinking about adding him as one, but not as a board position, just as a recruiter. Especially since we have had game play issues concerning him.

thoughts?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, to play devil's advocate, Nate, while I would love to have some non-board members be recruiter (or recruiters), do we want Wajy recruiting if we have gameplay issues with him?

I would love the help, but there are some instances where you have to look a gift horse in the mouth. If he recruits people that play like him....we're in even worse straits than we are now.

3. natedawg212000

well honestly he doesnt have control over who gets in, thats gaddy. What he would do is push our name out there in this community and other communities to get some interest stirred about what we have here. He wouldn't scrim or even talk about play style. He would simply tell them about our rules, advance schedule, our podcast, picks, extras, and what it takes to put in a application for the OMFL.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I guess, when put that way, with Gaddy as the check and balance point, I can live with that. I don't mind us having multiple recruiters honestly. I think everyone that has connections should be a recruiter.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah. I agree with Nate here. I also think we should talk to Mustang about it. He has connections.

6. natedawg212000

ya, this was mustangs first job and he hated it. reason why he left the board LOL