Women's World Cup - 2011

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Cimmy24, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yes, let's give the women some credit. I love futbol, I love women.

France beat Nigeria 1-0
    Germany is up 2-0 on Canada right now in the 78th and look to be grabbing 3 points.

If I'm not rooting for the US, I'm rooting for Germany and they look pretty good. Should be up at least 3-0 right now, but Garefrekes missed on an easy chance. She may be the ugliest one I've seen so far, even after watching France v Nigeria. However, back on the topic. Germany looks good, they really could win it again. Should be interesting to see the rest of the teams especially USA and Brazil.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Update: Sinclair scored for Canada on a free kick, 2-1. First goal Germany has conceded in about the last 670 minutes of World Cup.

3. hedache

hedache Walk On

I think Garefrekes is kinda cute actually. I'm not rooting for Germany unless they're playing Brazil. Speaking of ugly, have you seen Martha? I'm ready for a nap now, getting up at 9am on Sunday morning is not fun. We had somewhat of a World Cup party at my house this morning. I think everyone is heading home now for a nap :)

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You think she is cute? Really?

[​IMG]

Bajramaj from Germany is gorgeous

5. hedache

hedache Walk On

Bajramaj, sooo not my type.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

Are you a gay?

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm going to see the US Women practice on Saturday, should be entertaining. Who are the 'stars'? I'll make sure to get their autograph for my daughters.

8. Ant0nTheGreat

Ant0nTheGreat Walk On

I think he is LOL. I may root for Germany hair because of this pic.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Did I hear that Germany hasn't lost since '99? Is that in World Cup play or what?

10. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

They've lost since then, but they're very, very good and the clear favorites for the tournament.

11. hedache

hedache Walk On

I'm sure they have lost in other competitions but not in World Cup. They also haven't allowed a goal since 2003 cup until today when Sinclair pulled a nice freekick.

If I was, I wouldn't be watching women soccer would I now? Bajmaraj is just not my type, she's got that eastern look (almost Turkish, in fact she is Albanian). I'm more into the North Western looks. I'm also not a fan of Latin women who are pretty much close characteristics to those South Eastern.

[​IMG]
    You can catch people in good and bad moments, I think pictures can be deceiving (check above and below for a difference). I will agree that she needs a little make over with her hair but she has pretty eyes and a cute face.

[​IMG]

12. Krebstar425

Best looking gals are most likely going to be found on the Sweden side. At least that was the case four years ago.

13. hedache

hedache Walk On

I don't know about the current squad, 8 years ago they had the hottest shit for sure. It was my favorite team to watch, like literally just watch :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

To each his own...

The New Zealand team had a few good looking players. The Japanese, not so much.

15. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

Yeah I've been trying to keep up with this year's world cup, have seen a couple real good games. I am rooting for the US for sure today, but for some reason I thought I heard North Korea is in the top 10? That's kinda crazy!

North Korea ranked 8th in the world.

16. Krebstar425

Anyone just see O'Reilly's goal for the US against Columbia? Goal of the tournament so far. Incredible shot.

• Like Like x 2
  17. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

as always rooting for England in the womans wc :) had a shaky start but need to step it up against japan

and yeah if ur watching england look for rachel unitt :p

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Wait, where are you from?

19. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

bonnie scotland :) and yeah in womens football and cricket we cheer on our neighbours :p

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

My favorite is Kelly Smith. She's not bad looking either. I got to take a close look at her once when we walked off the field together while we were going to our car and she was walking to where ever their locker rooms were. Where ever they were, she had to walk through the parking lot with her cleats in her hands and stuff. They don't get the treatment men get :) She turns me on with her nice through balls :p

21. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

oh yeah love kelly too shes a top quality player and i wouldnt say no :D

22. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

bwahhahahhahahahhahahahahha

23. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

very professional performance by England today nullified japan and a well deserved 2-0 victory. Keep that up and may well make the semi finals :)

24. heelswxman

heelswxman Walk On

I can't bring myself to watch this. It's like when I tried watching the U17 WC matches recently. I kept thinking, "This is barely a step up from MLS."

25. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

most things are a step up from mls ;)

• Like Like x 1