Word from the League Office

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Word from the League Office

As of now, we're pressing on with 10 guys. We have potential replacements, but until we solidify anyone we'll move forward as planned.

Also, as a tidbit of info, the Florida owner (you know, total douche/general bad person) might be switching teams after this year.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay, definitely switching teams. After winning a title, all teams are open, but chances are he might be looking to build a program.

Isn't this fun??

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Western Kentucky here you come!

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey Guys, Jmill sent me a message last night asking me if I would be interested in joining the E league. Your damn right I would be interested. If I can play as my MSU spartans I would love to be a part of this.

If you guys decide to add me, I will get set up today and take care of what I need to. Thanks.

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I was thinking of leaving GT after this year. May look around to see who is out there that I may help rebuild.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I will vouch for JC.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Basis--

Clear out your PMs. I sent a PM to you, Dat, Jmill, and Shaun, but yours bounced back because your box is full (I know, I know. That's what I say to my wife).

8. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Got it Jello, thanks.

I probably filled up Basis' box (pause) with PM's about the open slots. As usual, there's a lot of interest so we're trying to sort through things. Should have this worked out soon.

9. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Sounds good, let's get the best members possible.

10. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Do you guys know which teams you will be moving to? Just curious so it doesn't conflict with new guys coming into the dynasty.

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'm not exactly sure yet who I'll be switching to, if I even do so. I was posting after being out pretty late and drowning the sorrows of a shitty Giants game. They say the truth comes out in that state, but I'll have to evaluate at the end of the season.

IF I switch it would likely be to Navy, Air Force, USF, or Oregon.

When we bring new guys in, we'll be suggesting conferences that will make the most of in-conference battles.

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yes, let's press on with what we have and once we're solid on 2 guys, we'll be 12 again...

13. jello1717

I don't know about the others, but I'll likely take over Nebraska after this year. It's looking like they may end up with an above average recruiting class this year so that'll be fun for me.

14. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Jello, you need to follow the sporting news more closely. After 2 big wins against top 5 opponents OSU & Texas, the Nebraska A.D. offered a 10 year contract extension to coach Wildcatter. If you like, there might be a graduate assistant position open in the offseason. You are more than welcome to apply. :D

15. jello1717

Little do you know that I happen to have an incriminating video tape taken in a corn field that involves coach Wildcatter and a couple of barnyard animals.

If need be, I can make sure that this tape makes it into the hands of the Nebraska AD.

16. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Like I told the authorities, it only happened once or maybe, twice. And it was definitely consent.

17. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jello's just jealous b/c those, umm, animals denied his advances...Poor sport.

18. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Is Rich Rod returning to Arbor? I got it, Nick Sbin is tired of Bama and wants to coach Michigan.