Working Mans League - 1 Opening

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bulldog, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Working Mans League - 1 Opening

I have one spot open in the Big East(USF is taken).

Hit me up for details.

2. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

I would love to join a league of this stature. My application is in, and just needs approval. Let me know.....

ssuwr86

3. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

I'd like to thank the commisioner of WML for allowing me into this league.(pending approval) Troy is my small school dream job and there isn't any other job I would take in college football (excluding uga and ut). As coach, I will represent this institution with dignity and pride and we will leave it all on the field. At 4-5 this season most will think we have nothing to play for but we most certainly do. We will play these last 3 games out with heart and anything less than winning all 3 will be considered a disapointment. I thank the commish once again for entry into the league and wish all of the members of our league well.......

4. Bulldog

Thanks man glad to have you here on TF and in WML. It's a great community with a great deal of sim players you will enjoy it over here.

5. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

Ok..... It says I don't have permission to access that new member application page in our
    WML league forum. I guess I have to be approved first...

6. Bulldog

We just had another spot open up. We are looking for a very active sim coach. If you are interested please fill out our application and hit me up for details. Thanks!

You can find our application here: [ame="http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35828"]Application Thread/Waiting List - Tradition Online[/ame]