Worst Day....

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Fmode11, May 26, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Taking suggestions for the best recommendation to address my roster situation.

The situation: Leave today and will not have access to ootp, or internet for that matter for the next 7 days (vacation in central america). I have the 40-man now and a line-up set for Spring Training. I will not be able to make my line-up, roster changes once we are scheduled tomorrow to get down to 25-man Opening Day roster.

My only thing I can think of is to just set Opening day 25-man now set my Spring Training line-up as if it was opening day.

Thoughts?

You have two hours before I leave.

Thanks

2. sonn

sonn Walk On

Best bet would be to make the 25 man now otherwise the CPU will do it I believe.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Pretty sure the game will pull the 40 man up regardless.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah, you would have to trim your 40 man down to 25 as well. I wonder if you could use the player strategy to lock the 25 guys you want on your ML roster to the organization, and not allow the cpu to demote/promote them.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Roster set. Turned all mgr settings to me so hopefully the CPU doesn't completely jack my set-up. Oh well....