Worst Loss than any team...EVER!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by HoundsOfHowl, Aug 16, 2012.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

First play of the game against Jello...I mean very first play, kickoff....Amerson - 93 ovr best player on the team, SS goes down with a broken collarbone for the season. Now he will miss his senior year and be done for life.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Oh my word... That guy is amazing... I'm SO Sorry for your loss. He had 9 INTs in an OD i did last years release.

3. HoundsOfHowl

Not having Amerson hurts bad...Lost on a last second FG to jello1717 38 - 35. Just couldn't ever make a stop when it mattered

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I saw someone go out for the season, but I didn't know who it was. It sucks he was so good.

That's why I never let my starters return kicks or punts. I'm too scurred. Sure my returners aren't as good as they could be, but I'm just too much of a pussy.

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Lost my best player to a torn achilles. HB Lache Seastrunk is done for the year and I want to vomit. He should return for his rsSR season but this offense is really going to be crippled without him. Don't know if the freshman Russell can handle the load, especially throwing as much as we may have to now.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I like this but also am sorry for your loss. Looking at him, he was a big worry with my young secondary and defensive ends

7. jello1717

I guess that's the silver lining in having a team as shitty as mine. I don't have a single player that would warrant special mention if they were injured. (y)

8. jello1717

Sadly, these are all of the 80+ players on my team. I crossed out the 3 QBs because they don't count since none of them will see a snap this year barring injuries.

crappy.JPG

Maybe this will soften the blow of your losses. Whenever you think about that superstar you lost, just think "well it could be worse. I could have Jello's team!"

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Did my chances of winning 2 user games this season become slightly easier???

• Like Like x 1
  10. jello1717

Neither of your guys' injuries can come close to comparing to what just happened to Jordan Kovacs in my offline dynasty.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

LOL GTFO that is great

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Oh my...

13. HoundsOfHowl

Looney Toons must be making a new movie...