Worst Performer of the Week

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Jul 19, 2011.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Worst Performer of the Week is back. Please don't be too sensitive if someone on your team wins this award, because truly it's your fault.

Week 1 Runner-up

With the Penn State starting Quarterback position there for the taking, Sophomore Rob Bolden took the field and threw three passes, two of which were caught by the other team. Say what you want about coach Infinite, but he did has the sense to leave Bolden on the bench for the remainder of the game ending his crusade to become worst performer of the week.

Week 1 Winner

It's not often a player who plays an entire game completes a total of 11 passes to his own team and 6 to the other, but that's exactly what LSU starting QB Jordan Jefferson did. Apparently Jordan's 89 speed rating helped him avoid getting the hook by Coach Eberdeeber as the LSU offense made the Boston College Defense look like a team of All Pros. It got so bad at one point, Jefferson's own lineman tried to hold him back from returning to the field.

Jefferson's line for the day: 11-23 47% 180 yrds 0 tds 6 ints 3 sacks for a rating of 61.3 [​IMG]

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

LOL....that made my day BK...LOL Damn eberdeeber!! Gonna be a long season :)

3. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Classic!!!........I see you caught that Rob Bolden thing, also classic!

4. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

We are a proud bunch in the bayou state. I mean look at Jefferson he looks like a mule eating briers with that grin. New QB on the way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Damm , damm, dayyumm (Florida Evans voice)

6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Week 2 Runner-up

It was a heated battle for Worst Performer of Week 2. LSU back-up quarterback Zach Mettenberger put up a good showing. His line for one half of football:

4-13 19 yards, 0 tds 5 ints 1 sack

That line equates to a 0.0 quarterback rating. In the end though how can you blame Zach, he watched starter Jefferson throw a combined 8 interceptions in his first six quarters. If nothing else, at least the LSU quarterback play is consistent.

Week 2 Winner

The South Carolina Gamecocks knew if they wanted to a shot at both the SEC title and a National Championship that senior quarterback Stephen Garcia would need to play well.

He was facing the vaunted FSU defense in Tallahassee. His first and second string running backs were knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter. Some people play their best when facing adversity. Stephen Garcia is not one of these people. It's hard to understand how a senior quarterback like Garcia could make such poor decisions. Mercifully at the end of the 3rd quarter, after Garcia had already accumulated 5 interceptions, the FSU defense put him out of his misery by knocking him out in the middle of the field. This was certainly a game Garcia would like to forget. Lucky for Garcia that if the hit that knocked him out doesn't do the trick, his habitual abuse of alcohol will.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

GOOOO Cocks!!!

8. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Claaaasic!!!!!