1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Worst Performer of the Week

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Jul 27, 2012.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Week 1
    dj illmatic 23 entered Overdrive with a bang in week 1 helping his Quarterback Jameill Showers take home WPOW for his 7 interception showing. This potentially is an Overdrive record for picks, only rivaled by last years performances by Coach eberdeeber, however eber would split his picks by about 3 QBs each game.
    Showers's total line:
    11/26 206 1 TD 7 Int 6 carries for 19 yards
    [​IMG]
    (Showers celebrating his record setting 7th and final pick)

2. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I think I should get some credit for still having a chance to win the game in the fourth. Let's see any of you have a -6 turnover differential and still be in the game.

3. BigKing

I don't believe anyone has signed up yet for "Had a chance to win in the 4th quarter" content.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

my QB couldn't seem tocomplete a throw on "O", kind of sucked for you that the only guys catching passes for my team where my DB's, can't say my right-wing conservative offense didnt help raise my worries late either of you stealing one from the jaws. good job though

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Man, I really miss this content. Can't wait to see it come back strong!!! Good on you BigKing

6. BigKing

Oh and it will, been a little busy since I got back home.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

LOL....:rolleyes: