Would like some opinions - possible trade between ORL/LAC

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    Bondzai007 and I would like to explore a deal involving Arenas from his team and Dragic from mine (and other pieces to make the numbers work if needed), which would basically be us swapping Arenas' monumentally shitty 2 year contract for Dragic's slightly less monumentally shitty 5 year extension. The reason we'd do this is that Arenas would easily be an upgrade at the PG position over what I have now and I can take his salary for 2 years, and for Bond, it saves him nearly $20 mil of cap space this year and over $10 mil next year, which should allow him to re-up Dwight Howard.

Here is the rub - my own rule about not trading a guy you traded for until the offseason. I'm requesting an exception here since the CPU screwed me by signing Dragic to the extension after the deal was agreed to and during the 24 hour 'veto' period. Obviously, had I known that would happen I wouldn't have done the deal. Under this extenuating circumstance, I'd like the option to deal him to another user. I would not be asking for this if it were a CPU trade.

Please let us know your thoughts.
  2. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    im cool with that.
  3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Feb 10, 2009
    no i want dwight:) no thats fine by me the new guy
  4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009
    If Dwight doesn't resign with me I'm putting a hit out on him.
  5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Jul 21, 2010
    I just figured we were all colluding to keep Bondzai007 from resigning Dwight Howard.