Wow check this out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow check this out

I think this would be a cool thing to try to get our winners to do. This thread is at the top of the main page of the forums, so check it out and see what you think:

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/announcement.php?f=160

I think it would be a cool addition to implement along with game summaries and the like. Winners could post their victories against other users and we could see who the best of the best is.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Great idea Winuvas.
    I think this would heat up rivalries and bring the competition aspect of the OMFL to a totally new level.

How do we get this started?
    Could we use wins\losses from last year?

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeremy <--------------- Superbowl Champ

.....wants to know if we can use last years results! HAHAHHAHAHA. Got a good laugh there. . .

Come on you know you;re better than everybody else, so just prove it this year Jeremy ;)

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Far from better than everyone else..Vikings were already loaded and I made some huge aquisitions. My best 3 defensive players for me last year were either FA pickups or traded for.

I am still getting to learn my Steelers and I expect a much different outcome than last year. I am not 2nd guessing my decision to trade Big Ben but I am second guessing how cheaply I let him go for. So my head is kinda down right now especially after the butt whopping gaddy handed me in Week 4 not to mention I will likely not be able to make my Week 5 game and my Week 6 opponent is Mustang and his Colts. I could very well be 2-3 going into week 7. But I am dedicated to righting my ship. I have made offensive and defensive playbook changes, so hopefully this can energize the Steelers to make a strong push into and through the playoffs.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If the board is for it, we could start tracking this entire season, provided that players make sure they only put results in for games played against other users only. So I could put in my week 1, 2, and 3 games (or the winner of those games could put them in), but not week 4 since I played a CPU.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

sounds like a great Idea. I'm with you Win. We're not gonna win many games so we won't have to do it very often. Nice. LOL

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sounds like we'd have to more work, Claven, but that is the clever idea behind it...if we make the people who beat us do more work, maybe they'll be too tired to beat us next go around!

It's BRILLIANT!

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I've got no clue how to get this going LOL. I'll try and find out.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I just used the thread. It's rather easy to use, really. First you click on "add game result" at the bottom right hand side of the menu.

You put in what league you are in, then you put in what system it's on. You then choose the away user and the home user. Then you choose the teams (NFL teams are done by mascot, fyi), then put in the scores. Then click submit.

10. natedawg212000

humm.. interesting. So do you guys want me to make our losers do this since the winners have to submit a summary?

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That sounds feasible, I guess.

12. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Im down do it even If I lose. I do think however there will be people who won't and then we will have to decided whether we will be booting these people. I think alot of people will but I really think a handful of people won't. Just something to keep in mind.

13. natedawg212000

does anyone know if it HAS to be done by those owners, or could just a single person be in charge of entering the info?