Wow, Didn't Know That

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 18, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow, Didn't Know That

Maybe I'm just behind the power curve at the moment but I didn't know the stories you write online show up on the dynasty console page. I thought it was just like a League Daddy type of thing. Y'all will have front page news of Miami alot this year, lol.

Trying to find a way to snatch the stories from the EA page to put 'em on here. So far no luck

And sorry about the duplicate stories, it wouldn't go thru so I kept pushing the button. Refreshed and it had like 30 stories bout to erase the rest I have like 5 left.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah i did the same thing Jerzy

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

emm said you can copy the page paste in a program called paint save it upload it to photobucket and then post it as an image I did it with this page off rivals

[​IMG]

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Looks like the snipping tool that comes free with your computer. The only problem with that is actually getting it all to fit on the screen. What's the name of that program?

Snipping tool can be found by clicking on Start. Type snipping tool and it should pop up. It's a simple drag across what you want to copy. If anyone is familiar with cropping photos it kind of works like that.