Wow! I am so mad....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Jun 4, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wow! I am so mad....

I just played my game against the Jets. The game was back and forth and he took the lead late. I got the ball back with 2:15 left in the game. I threw a long pass to my TE to get the ball down to the 11. I ran the ball once and then hit Wayne to get to the 1. I ran it in from the 1 and took a 3 point lead. I kicked it to him with about a minute left. He got the ball down to the 21 yrd line and called timeout with about 8 seconds left. He went into FG mode. He missed the FG and lost the game. As soon as he missed the kick he quit the game and then signed out of the PSN right after. The game said that my opponent quit and asked me if I wanted to continue vs the computer. I said yes, and kneeled the ball. Now because he quit. the game came back and is frozen now. It is just sitting on the screen right after they interview a player and before it goes to the stats of the game. I checked the EA site and the game isn't in it. My game isn't saved and I can't do anything to make the game unfreeze. I thought it was a great game. I was sending him a GG message and he quit. None of my stats are going to count now or anything. What a pu$$y. Everyone knows I am not great at this game so when I get to win a game like this I am happy about it. WTF! Pretty angry.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

well if it signed him off the moment he missed the fg and signed him off psn, I doubt he quit. Have you spoken to him?

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

No, I couldn't. He signed off the PSN right after it said he quit. I stayed on for about 15 minutes hoping the game would go to the stat screen. Does the game say "your opponent has quit" unless they quit? I thought of it was anything else it would say that you lost connection?

4. natedawg212000

no, sometimes if it kicks you off it will say that too. Sometimes i've seen it give both of us that message and we are both still online and both still in the game and it gives us both the option to continue vs cpu. just screwy sometimes.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Wow web you must be really mad! Ive never seen you call someone a pussy lol. One thing is though saintsdave has won like 3 games in 3 seasons so when he comes so close he could lose it lol.

Odds are it looks like he quit, especially after the circumstances. That has happened to me before but i had won and my opponent did not quit. It just froze after the interviews, but the game was logged onto EA sports and therefore counted.

I'd send him a PM, IM, Psn message and be like why did u quit? I'd assume that first. See what he says.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Mustang that just made me literally laugh out loud. lol. Yeah I was pretty mad about it last night. I have calmed down some this morning. I appreciate you talking to him.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Can I have Jets in 2011 if Dave quits...????....???

I would vow to never swap again!!

:D

8. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Theres no room for you in the AFC East jeremy

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

He sent me a message really late last night saying that it was heart wrenching lose. He honestly sounded like he didn't know the game was cut off and it didn't count. I don't know though. I still think he quit, but maybe just turned off his whole system. What do I do as far as the game? Since I was winning. do I play the computer?

10. natedawg212000

ya i guess I'll have to set you to cpu, we need to find out if he quit or not