WOW! It's a brand NEW game people.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

WOW! It's a brand NEW game people.

Two massive massive upsets this week have proven that this indeed is a brand new game. Here's what the two upsets have shown me so far:

Bears beat Lions (jeremy): Guys still have a fairly steep learning curve to this game. Jeremy has never been a pure speed guy, so I don't think that is his issue. Like me, there are just many parts of this game that take a while to master, especially if you've been a long time madden player. Also, we may have just found out that CaliBUCC is a big time contender.

Packers beat Eagles (Vishal): My man Vishal again has tried to prove that speed is king with some of his FA signings who got good playing time in the opener. They were those old classic low rated players with tons of speed and not much else. It looks like that strategy may indeed not be viable this year. Nate and Vish better watch out :)

Our only two past champs go down in the first week of the new version. WOW!

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I have nothing to worry about, thank you. :)

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

That Bears offense is scary with Knox/Hester/Cutler.

4. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

The Hulkster came to play, i am still figuring the defense out lol i guess getting 52 points you guys already knew that, Hulk Kicked my ass in every phase of the game, Defense and Special Teams and Running the Ball, there was some positives we took from the game but its back to the drawing board

5. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

The funny thing is that I got 0 streaks. It would been a more even game if it wasn't for forte getting hot with the rock.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

0 streaks?

7. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

well yea, I don't remember completing any deep passes. You would think that with hester and Knox the long ball would be there but it's not that easy.

8. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

its beacause of their release rating, release is not just related to press coverage, but the ability to seperate from man. one thing you might have left out. bears take out a top ranked team, packers take out a top ranked team. vikings and lions have very strong owners. im making this statement right now. AFC EAST, yea, its your buddy the NFC NORTH. Were about to show everyone that WERE the best divison in the omfl.
    bold statements from a bold owner. whatcha gonna do BROTHER ;)