Wow

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Apr 8, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Wow

You guys are a talkative bunch! :rolleyes:

I can't believe how our leagues have fallen so hard.

I know we are months away from a new game but damn this isn't how it's supposed to be(on TF).

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Hey i added the recruiting thread.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

ND....game time?

4. NDCOLTS1979

anytime is fine watching cubs game right now but they will probably blow the game again anyways lol

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

i can wait...i just gotta play my omfl at 11:30 and i gotta do school work yet...but that will take me like 15 mins

6. NDCOLTS1979

Its all good im ready now. what i miss will be on dvr

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

what do you want to talk about ca? its a busy time of year.. i ll be the first to admit im slackin on my duties.. thats why i left so co.. things will slow down after next thursday for me..

8. controllerabuser

Anything. Nobody posts. Game summaries, nobody does anything. It's been that way for awhile now. I tried to post things last season but nobody responds. What's the point of being on this site if it dies down like this. Especially considering next game since we dished out money.....

This is no fun at all. It seems as though people are just waiting for the league to break instead of saying they're done. What's the point of playing if you don't care?

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well...here is a couple pennies from me...

I'm in my last few weeks of school and shits been pounding...im sure i am not alone...also...

It is a dry period for NCAA football...baseball season just started, weather is getting beautiful...I am sure it happened last year with the xbox leagues. Remember...this is the first year the PS3 leagues have been on TF, so none of us can say this is usual because we honestly don't know...but if I had to guess...this happens, but what does it show...the guys who are...through all the shit with work, school and the changes in weather as well as sports like baseball...those guys who are still coming on and competing...are the ones that will stay here...I just think this happens and guys have to be lax about it...I mean look at Hack with SH...I haven't done a radio show in awhile there because I am swamped with shit for school...nobody is bitching from what it seems...hack is moving, so he is busy...everyone is busy...it happens

10. TD351

TD351 Walk On

This is my only OD and NCAA10 is the only PS3 game I play so I totally pay attention to BFR, but at 0-2 I have decided to quietly plan a way to run the table on my conference schedule. I will post more as I get some conference games in. As far as everyone else: I think it is a combination of everyone being busy and focusing more on other PS3 games or dynasties.

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Controller is right damnit!! Get your shit together. SH is a black hole also as far as activity is concerned also.

12. controllerabuser

Finally, you say something I agree with!!!!!

13. NDCOLTS1979

Lol. Tell me something else u would like me to add. the recruit takes about 30 minutes to do each week if alot of players are signed but will add something else also