WOW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

WOW

These Int's are getting out of hand. I'm really starting to dislike this years madden more and more. It's feels more realistic then last years at first,but really it's even more unrealistic. Hopefully Madden 12 will be good.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Hopefully patch 1.03 is a gamesaver.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Just from my experience playing in the lobby............all pro cuts down on interceptions.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Thats for sure. You have to be extremely careful on allmadden

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I agree Claven. This game was a huge disappointment for me. I really like that the turbo button was removed, but other than that, I have trouble playing it other than my scheduled games in here.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah, Tons of INTs on AM, but a savvy owner would just change schemes and move on. I went from throwing 50 times with 4 interceptions in week 3 to only have 5 completions with 0 interceptions in week 4. Guess which game i won???

Its AM, im pretty sure ive had more receptions dropped than caught in the first 4 weeks. And CJ and co have had no room to run inside or outside.

But somebody said the definition of insanity is do the same thing twice and except different outcomes. Titans went from a spread them wide and run up the middle to Power two TE, two RB sets. Lets see how getting 3 different RBs 10+ carries a game works out....

7. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Due to the defensive AI being non-existent, interceptions are hard to come by unless I user them or the opposing player makes a bad read.

All-Pro does cut down on the INTs, but that's because it makes the defense unable to cover anything. I really hope patch 1.03 can find a nice balance and not revert back to the "ghost DBs" of years past.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Ox, comparing your week 1 and week 4 games isn't fair. Because I don't know who you played in week 1, but I know whose butt you whooped in week 4. And let's be honest - is that really all that impressive an accomplishment? lol

But you guys are right - about interceptions AND fumbles. Last year on AP (I know it's a different game, but it's my only comparison) I had Jamaal Charles with a 72 carry. Guy fumbled maybe twice all season. Knowshon Moreno I've played 2 games personally. He's fumbled FOUR times.

I do hope that 1.03 allows us to drop down a difficulty notch while still preserving the defensive integrity of the game. While I am getting better playing on all-madden, getting better from nothing ain't saying much. lol

9. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Funny. I went from having a defense that caused me to get booted out of one league last year to having a defense that can't stop ANYTHING this year.

I refrain from posting thoughts about this years game because I have neither the time nor the inclination to ruin the game for others who might enjoy it.

I do love the league and it is the reason I CONTINUE PLAYING mADDEN 11.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

If AM cuts their INT's in half and instead went for ball swats, this level would be money.