Wow

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jan 18, 2012.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

This crap here is getting out of whack. Everyone has an opinion but to get in this back in forth every single day looks bad and makes this league a joke.

1. There is a trade committee and when they make decision u don't need to go argue with them if they say no.

2. Why is there more drama here than on daytime television. Its a soap opera in here almost every single day.

3. The complaints that this league isn't premier well look at it. Nowhere does this league even come close to speaking premier. Premier is for the best leagues and since this isn't TV awards then this league isn't premier. Can be voted for best daytime drama though that's for sure.

4. Everyone needs to step back and just look at everything and slow down with all the crap that is going on.

Yeah I got out of line myself and apologize for that. I don't know about everyone else but this drama and crying is really getting old. That includes from the very top of this league to the bottom.

• Like Like x 2
  2. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Everyone here has a voice and if someone has a problem or issue they want to discuss let them do it. As long as its in an adult manner I don't see nothing wrong with it post like this is the reason some don't speak up on certain issues from fear of being called a whiner or complainer. The more people speak up the better the league will be IMHO.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    ehhh...then you get too many generals and not enough soldiers

• Like Like x 1
  4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

If people have a problem they should follow site rules and inform the commish. As for complaint about trades a no is a no. if you want a follow up PM the committee.

Every problem should be behind closed doors and not for public viewing.. If Keller doesn't want to be hassled with all the little problems we could create a NFC/AFC commish and if the problem can't be resolved then keller would be involved.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

exactly that is where everything should go. it has just gotten out of hand lately. everything is an arguement here and there and it really has looked bad for everyone here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Buncha pansies

• Like Like x 1
  7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Here's the deal, as I said in the other thread.

I encourage members to talk and be involved with the league. Ultimately you only get out of it what you put into it. If you're just playing games and not taking part in the discussions then why are you really here? There are plenty of random leagues out there where you can just play your games and move along.

That being said, I have stated numerous times that official complaints should be brought to me, privately. That is a site wide policy, not just our policy. Beyond that though, I have no problem with someone speaking maturely, publicly, about minor issues that arose during a game. There have been plenty of these instances in the past and they have never caused a problem. When you have a real issue though, come to me. I document all complaints and then approach the user with as much information as possible.

If anything, this thread makes things look worse than they really are, IMO. Some guys had a few things to say - they were said and now we're back on track. That's my perception of things. If your perception is just that people are bitching and moaning and whining, IMO you should re-evaluate where we're at. I will concede that things may be a bit.... louder.... than normal but its nothing that should make you take a step back and say, well wtf is wrong with this league. Issues come up, we deal with them and we move on.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, I'd be happy to address them as best I can.