1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

wow...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 13, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

2. vatechhokie01

ftr, I think this article is horrid. As is all bs from ESPN these days. I think he has a point (the profitability in the interim) and that to shutdown the program for an allotted period of time isn't a terrible idea to speak life into the situation, but the writer is so ridiculous it makes the rest unbearable. Like, I think he indirectly actually advocates for shutting down the entire Catholic and Momron church for the same reasons... lol. Very nihilistic. I'm more of a death and resurrection fan myself.

Stupid.

3. Pro

Pro Walk On

Goose was ahead of the curve.

4. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

This stinks my nephews best friend is a 3 or 4 Star TE who stuck with them though all of this is he is due to leave tomorrow I think!!! After all of this hit the fan he could have gone to Nebraska, Maryland, UVA, Tech and a few other big time schools and he stuck with his decision and must wear a scarlet letter because of things that happened years before!!!

TRICKLE DOWN SUCKS!!!

5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Are you defending the Mormons? See, you really do love me!

6. vatechhokie01

who are you speaking to? wrong thread I believe there bud.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On