WR Drops

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

WR Drops

I've noticed that since we upped the slider for WR catch, we don't seem to get many drops at all. Anyone object to putting this back at 35? I mean, there should be some drops, and I for one am not getting any.

2. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

yeah, go ahead and "drop it" :)

3. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

That would be fine with me....at least until one of my wideouts drops a critical 3rd down conversion attempt!

On the defensive end, I have noticed excessive drops with DB's and interception opportunities. Have we adjusted that setting at all?

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I pretty much left the INT slider as it was when I first picked up this slider set. How are we doing in comparison to national leaders. My best guy has 4, and I think the leader has 7 or 8. I wonder if we're in line with the numbers team by team? Are we getting significantly more or significantly fewer picks than the rest of the nation?

If none of us are anywhere near the top, I'd consider an adjustment.

5. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Yeah, leader is an Oregon guy at 7, then it drops to about 10 guys at 5. My best guy is at 4 too. Statistically, it seems ok. I've just noticed quite a few opportunities where the ball was right there and just dropped. Could just be my young DB's.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

My Playboy preseason All-American Cornerback Prince Amamakjfasfas has 1 or none.