1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

wrap up?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Junior2310, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Just an idea... drop the requirement to post the game summary because many of us can see it on website.... I just want to play ball. i m not in wordy mode :)

2. stealth

stealth Walk On

so your saying just have no forum activity becuase basically game summaries is it now

3. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I am with Stealth here, trying to figure out what you actually mean by that statement? Be an act GM is a requirement in any league no matter what the sport is. With out it, the league is dead. So....

4. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

I have been in a league and I know what it looks like. In this league, not everybody is posting game summaries... I am just throwin in idea. For example I lost a match week 6, no summary has been posted...

5. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I see,...well, those that don't post will be deal with.

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

Junior, Im monitoring everything. I contact every owner that miss something (schedule, summaries, rules, etc) just that I don't make it public doesn't mean that aint happening.