1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Writers....thank you!!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Mar 26, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Writers....thank you!!!

I want to thank Hellisan and Mogriffjr for doing superb jobs on the 2014 previews!!!

Things like this keep the blood pumping in this league.....we are in season 7 and everyone is still excited about playing. This is great!

I have posted the previews on the website

http://traditionfootball.com/?p=802

Coming soon is Tradition: Raw and Uncut and Tradition: Inside Recruiting.

Thanks and good luck on the upcoming season!

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    no prob jms :)

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Great job and adds so much to the enjoyment of the game gives it some depth like a good script.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Dudes in The Tradition, you guys did a hell of a job with your previews! I really enjoyed reading them. Best of luck in your 7th season!

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    thanks man...u running with oregon like i am...i'ma have to peep ya side of the world soon.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yeah, I am -- we just launched a new concept that we are hoping to use in 2010, having an OFFL West, East, Mid-Major, with a one coach one team type deal within the OFFL. This should encourage a lot more participation from members, and coaching changes will be more interesting. Kind of confusing to explain from scratch tho, hah! But yeah, I have the 2008 Oregon Ducks lined up and ready to dominate.