WTF!!!!! JETS OWNER!!!!!

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by jkhaalis991, Mar 16, 2010.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

WTF!!!!! JETS OWNER!!!!!

Why would you play the CPU for our game for Week 9?????

I posted that I would put up my schedule for the next few day within an hour after you posted about there being no Giants owner:

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20351

You post that there is no Giants owner, but don't visit the site after you make this post & play the CPU anyway, when HotRod said I was around:

[​IMG]

I posted my schedule for the next few days in the schedule thread within that hour that I said I would:

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?p=178922#post178922

So whats up Fooath??????

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah and I had posted 2 min after he made his post. That's not cool at all.

3. Fooath

Fooath Walk On

I made the post and haven't been able to even get on the forum since then until just now. I didn't see anyone logged into the franchise, and last time I was on I thought the roster thread was empty for Giants? Honestly I'm still having issues with the forum and apologize for the screw up. I just wanted to make sure I got my game in by the deadline and couldn't even figure out when it was without the forum.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

If getting on the website was a problem, all you had to do was hit up HotRod on XBOX Live to see whats up with the Giants & when is the deadline. Sorry your excuse is BS & there is nothing that can be done about it as you can't throw out the result of the game.

5. Fooath

Fooath Walk On

Whatever, like I wanted to play the fucking computer. Wouldn't have been an issue if someone was signed into the damn Giants team at some point in the 2+ days since last advance...or if the forums weren't acting retarded for the last week. Again I apologize, but it's not like I went out of my way to try and play the CPU, and like you said there's nothing else I can do about it now.

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Ok this issue is done. Fooath you could have sent me a msg on XBL or AIM to get your answer if you couldn't get onto the site. Nevertheless nothing can be done so we're moving on.