1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WTF UT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Urine_Trouble_, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

What's this dink want now? Probably 11 members thought that as opening this post. Guys I just want to apologize if I am coming off as a whiny biatch.

It's not my intention what's so ever. I, just like everyone else, wants to enjoy this. To be honest I don't want to go into details about all the topics we've been discussing. I just want to move onto OSU and onto 2012.

Again sorry and lets make this league the best league out there. Reasons I came in here in the first place. Activity off is the charts, great write ups are appreciated by all, and str8 as my prick gameplay.

Hope everyone had a great relaxing thanksgiving.

2. TD351

TD351 Walk On

No worries- it's all good.... just stay of of the FIFA so we don't change the OD name to "The Waiting for UT Nation"!!!